Friday, November 16, 2018

I really don't like Jillian Michaels

Instead of creating yet another blog I'll likely soon abandon, I'm just changing what I post in this one, for now... Or it can be for everything in my life.

The other day I tried a "beginner" step aerobics video on you tube and it was simultaneously boring, without much variation in actual steps and too confusing for a beginner IMHO. They had lots of excess nonsense off the step and parts where you aren't facing the screen but, as a beginner, still supposed to be able to follow her somewhat confusing directions.

Today I decided to do 30 day shred which I did my last successful weight loss attempt 7? years ago. I don't like Jillian and I remember hating it and only sticking with it because I was in a group doing it on MFP. So I made my kids breakfast and started it while they ate. I still don't like it. I still really really don't like her and I'm not going to keep don't it because it makes me miserable and quite frankly I think she's a bully. But I am going to keep looking up beginner videos and trying then out until I find something I do like.

No comments:

Post a Comment