Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tue Nov 8th

I made a skirt! No pattern. Just has a draw string waist. Not perfect, but I like it ok....

Pile of fabric from the thrift shop cost like 10cents


Front of the skirt with my shirt I got at the same thrift shop for 30 cents earlier today

Back of the skirt - it has a slit. Fancy.

I am wearing a lightweight skirt/slip under it as it is a knit fabric with holes in it. Intentional decorative holes, but holes none the less... And no the back seam it not completely straight. Fabric moves, it's quite annoying.

2 comments:

  1. If you pin the fabric it won't move so much. Also using a ball point needle in your machine is worth it when sewing knits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I am impressed - I mean, How Interesting ;-Þ Fits nicely too xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete